Page: AcercaDe.Infraestructura - Last Modified : Mon, 31 Oct 11
School of Electronic Engineering has the infrastructure required to deliver the races of Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Mechatronics Engineering. This infrastructure includes:
- 3 Computer Labs, equipped with more than 50 computers connected in a local network with Internet access.
- 2 Core laboratories equipped with power supplies, signal generators, analog and digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, analog and digital educational platforms for teaching electronics, etc.
- 2 Laboratory for design and development of digital systems, equipped with computers, power supplies, logic analyzers, etc.
- 1 Laboratory for automatic control systems, with various plants to be controlled, computers, sensors, etc.
- 1 Laboratory for electrical machines and power electronics, with robotic arms, and basic teaching equipment for testing electric motors and single phase.
- 1 Laboratory for electrical communications, equipped with spectrum analyzers, signal generators at high frequency, antennas, etc.
- Research Laboratories:
- Laboratory for IC Design equipped with computers, software licenses, hardware reconfigurable systems, etc.
- Research Laboratory Robotics and Automation (LIRA). Mechatronics equipment, computers for development, power systems, etc.
- Laboratory of Signal and Image Processing (SIP-Lab). Industrial digital cameras, lighting systems specialist, objectives, computers for development, etc.
- Nanotechnology. Reactors, deposition equipment, electronic microscopes (SEM, TEM, AFM, tunnel effect) and more.